• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation Exported Specimen Rigs/models/animations/textures

**** you guys, you are rly unpleasant at all.
Like i said before! This script could be developed into something more, cause now its only in alpha stage.
If you don't like it, don't use it, but stop saying that is useless for this community.
This script works exactly how it should be to work, with it i can start Immediately animating and editing it. And when i want to export it, i will not get any errors.And the deformation is fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: J.D.* and Hemi
Upvote 0
not being horrible, i like the script!! it certainly has its uses, thanks for sharing!!

if there was one thing i would want to say, thats... please learn better english - your really confused in reading our replys

maybe if you try making a custom mesh, with no skeleton, and add it to your method of working (your biped), you may see what we are talking about - and where you might cross problems we are talking about

your script is good!! (Only for animating and the movement of bones)

i said in my post that i couldnt see why people wouldnt want to use it for re-animating (in basic english this means - some people will use it)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I dont really understand this at all anymore. We tried to reason with you, but either you dont understand what were trying to tell you...or you think we are all ignorant to your comments. Which we are not. Were just saying this script isnt much use to the way we make / create characters for the Unreal engine...thats all. If someone else likes this way of working then please do. We are only stating that you MIGHT get in trouble when working with custom meshes.

Were only trying to help, and you interprete that as beeing blind or beeing a fool and that we should ef off. You are either not the friedliest person on this planet, or you use google translate to read these posts...in which you could miss-read allot of stuff were trying to say.

No we dont know everything, yes we need help (just look at this forum, we need more models/animations/scripters etc), but that doesnt mean we/I have to use your way of model makin.

If I sounded intollerant in any post before this one, I appoligize. I never meant to sound like some ignorant a-hole, cous frankly I need all the help I can get. I really only want to make Killing Floor some great models...thats all

Upvote 0
Its no need in using of a google translator if i simply just ignoring those awesome post, where you are saying that script is an complicated way and for us its unsuitable, cause we have custom mesh bla bla bla ...

Man what an As* you are, i DONT GET!!! WHERE WHer i'm said that this is a method for a Wide use.
This method and script is only for easier process of making animation and editing it!
Stop fu*** telling me that its can't be used for a new or for a custom mesh, its just fu*** adding Biped System along any Skeleton and Auto-skinning this all.
You will not get any fu*** errors.

Last edited:
Reactions: J.D.* and Hemi
Upvote 0
A script to make the Biped system... You do know Biped is integrated within 3ds max right? (under systems tab) Hardly would call it a script, since everything is click and drag. Max scripting goes way beyond that.

Read the post please.(how you interpretated this as offensive or ignorant is beyond me) The script you are using is difficult to create yes, but at that point you were so damn messy in your posting everybody thought you were talking about the biped system within 3ds max and that you created a script that creates something thats allready in 3ds max.

First of all i've used a script to make the Biped System, Along The Existing Bones(from UnActorX) in 2 minutes, second i've didn't skined biped to mesh, i've used other script to do this automatically.

You build up that sentence sothat people were thinking you build the biped system in a script. Which you know isnt necessary in 3ds max, cous it has it build in. Only when you showed the video I finally knew what the hell you were talking about.

Why didnt you just say in the beginning that this is a script that might help people understand the UT system a bit better and have a little fun with the rigging system..nothing more.

Ive now re-read my posts and I see in no way I have ever offended you in any way. Good luck! Im done with you too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ARhhhhhhhhh FU** YOU, FU** YOU, FU** YOU

I'm tired with explaining you...
You are a fools thats all

why you getting so upset over a script that isnt even yours, and to which i might add, a script that i like and glad you shared? it eludes me, your reading is all so so very wrong mr cleo

please seek forums in your own language cus your really struggling mate to get basic communication on your side

Upvote 0
Just a quick question concerning the PSK import. It seems some vertex points that I previously collapsed in 3ds max are suddenly uncollapsed(split in two again) when I re-import the PSK. Usually on seams were ID's change on the model. Anyone had this problem too?
I had this same problem with MechaCarnivore

In MAX all the metal pieces on his back were one solid object but when I imported it into the game all the metal pieces in his back split into separate pieces

I think I was skinning or linking the pieces incorrectly but I never did find the solution for this

sorry if this is not the problem you were explaining

rotv.gif

Upvote 0