• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Experience doesn't add up after a match

Aleksa_Zarke

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 10, 2022
Serbia
Okay, so I wanted to play some rising storm Vietnam, before I entered a match I was level 9 (580exp out of 1050 I think). When I entered the match in the middle of the same match I got a notification at the top right corner that I got a level up. And I said to myself *great now I can use new cosmetics* but after that match ended I left, when I returned to the lobby it said that am still level 9 580 exp. This has happened multiple times and I figured it out that I should report this bug. I hope that you will fix it asap, and I hope I will get some kind of reward for doing such a splendid job.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    77.5 KB · Views: 0
That doesn't make any sense, I played on your official trip wire server and am not the first person to complain about this. Every server should have some kind of confirmation that you got exp. Just try to find a problem and please don't try to sell us story that everything is working fine and it was just a server problem.
If it was an official tripwire server it should be ranked yes. There is an indicator on the server browser if a server is ranked, and matchmaking should only send you into ranked servers.

Sometimes a server can fall out of ranked status and needs to be restarted, if you let me know the server I can investigate.

Upvote 0
Every tripwire server I played had the same problem, not all the time but it happens. Am not talking about a rank but an experience shortage. I don't care about ranked I only need my experience to level up my account. Just please check all the servers and their database because something isn't right like I said, before the match started I was lvl 9, in the middle of the match I got a notification that I got level up and after that match ended i was still lvl 9.

Upvote 0