• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Expanding the Beta testing...

I'm seeing three sides to these members, about now. We have the extremely hyped, the neutrals (who are more so probably just bitter about the fact it's random), and the "omg ur guys are dumb" (stupidity emphasis set to full on there).

Why bicker amongst yourselves? It won't change any outcome, it certainly won't make you appear to be a calm and collected person, and you're forgetting the real reason behind this.

The guys at Tripwire are brilliant. Get a bunch of people that -really- want to play this game, and shove them in a server. If it's as good as we all think, if not better, we will be sure to hear about it first hand. No more "I wonder if" scenarios. This also tests out the varying ping rates in consideration of distances from the main Server, and the Server itself. Most importantly, however, it's that bond shared between Gamer and Designer. It's a chance for the Developers to say "You've waited a good long while, here's a small taste". It's not only a wonderful thing to do, but it can also increase sales. Let alone the fact they've got many other websites now getting focused attention on RO, which will attract plenty more players.

Just look at this in a bigger scope, and for christ sakes, who cares if you're Veteran, chosen, unchosen, or n00bish. In the end, we all have one thing in common. The chance to play RO, that is.

Upvote 0
Raptus said:
Really nice post Zennousha, I totally agree with you. This is great advertisement for Tripwire and bonds the community together nicely.

Sure does. On a lesser and unserious note: "Speaking of bonding... bow chicka bow wow."

Rossa said:
that almost brought a tear to my eye... :D
<Sniff.> I love you too man! I mean.. erm.. what..?

<Insertion of random word.> "Asssstronaut."
</Insertion of random word.>

Upvote 0
GuTTS12 said:
yea snake I have missed every giveaway by like 10 minutes as well : ( My only hope now is to get picked out of the huge pile at moddb and 1up. : (

if i get picked at moddb or 1up im gonna go out and buy a lottery ticket...:D
dont think i will be gettin a lottery ticket..:( to the ten lucky guys that got a key have fun.

Upvote 0