• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Excellent work

ductape3

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
I just started up RO2 today after a fairly lengthy hiatus, and I want to say to Tripwire that you have done some excellent work on RO2. The shooting is the best that I have felt in a long time, the ambiance is amazing, with the reintroduction of death moans, pauses in the shooting can become chilling affairs, hearing the gurgles and cries for help of the dying. The gameplay is an absolute joy, tense and hectic while still requiring calm control to survive.

It's a shame that RO2 wasn't able to be released in this state, but thank you for your continued perseverance in the face of criticism to develop the game to its full potential.

I just started up RO2 today after a fairly lengthy hiatus, and I want to say to Tripwire that you have done some excellent work on RO2. The shooting is the best that I have felt in a long time, the ambiance is amazing, with the reintroduction of death moans, pauses in the shooting can become chilling affairs, hearing the gurgles and cries for help of the dying. The gameplay is an absolute joy, tense and hectic while still requiring calm control to survive.

It's a shame that RO2 wasn't able to be released in this state, but thank you for your continued perseverance in the face of criticism to develop the game to its full potential.

I agree, great game and i have recently got back into it after i upgraded my pc.... love it :)

Upvote 0
40-1 #2 Classic server is generally full from 2 to 5 pm central time

I play on there because my map is in the rotation. It is quite different from realism. The action is much slower and it shows on my map.

I'm still not sure why this is. The movement pace isn't much slower at all. My hypothesis is that the stamina and aim relationship imposes a much greater care on players.

Upvote 0

Yeah, until you start realizing the minimum sensitivity is bugged and the sights move in a clearly visible pixel-grid, making long range headshots impossible.

Upvote 0