• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Every time I try to open killing floor, it crashes.

chardin

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 29, 2018
Every time I try to open killing floor, it crashes. I paid for this game on Oculus. I have been unable to play it since. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. This is the crash I get every time.

LoginId:95ebdcba4768b7e45dd95baaead14a2c EpicAccountId:

Access violation - code c0000005 (first/second chance not available)

Incursion_Win64_Shipping!FTickableGameObject::TickObjects() [d:\i_ret\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\leveltick.cpp:1182] Incursion_Win64_Shipping!UGameEngine::Tick() [d:\i_ret\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gameengine.cpp:1200] Incursion_Win64_Shipping!FEngineLoop::Tick() [d:\i_ret\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:3032] Incursion_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMain() [d:\i_ret\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:166] Incursion_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMainWrapper() [d:\i_ret\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:134] Incursion_Win64_Shipping!WinMain() [d:\i_ret\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:210] Incursion_Win64_Shipping!__scrt_common_main_seh() [f:\dd\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:253] kernel32 ntdll

Mack56

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 26, 2018
Any word on this? I too cannot run the game as it crashes immediately. Tried all of the listed fixes for validating, redownloading without firewall, deleting app data and system folders. Please help, I don't want to return the game but I can't even play it right now.

Reactions: iBot