• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Every game Epic Game's has released is broken.

Every game Epic Game's has released is broken.

• Hitboxes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Bullet Sponge

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Rod Ferguson

• Host Advantage

• Total voters
They shouldn't have to though. Keep your mitts off things that aren't yours!

No, they should. I don't see the problem anyway, its like mirroring a file. I think its good someone backup those mods, in case the download links here dies.
Either way, Valve pretty much says, unless you're the original author of that file, its non of your business what people upload.
Check the Russian weapons thread, where someone tried to report, and Valve's response.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If I haven't uploaded them to the workshop, ask me to do it and I might

Murphles dearest, can you upload your maps to the Steam workshop?

I like them and it'd be nice if I and other people could have a more organised and accessible way of downloading them and playing them. They're nice maps and it'd be a shame to see them buried within the forums and forgotten.

Upvote 0
No, they shouldn't.
I don't share my maps with the public for some dork to kidnap them and take credit for them elsewhere!

If I haven't uploaded them to the workshop, ask me to do it and I might - or I might not. In either case, it's not your place to make that decision for me.

Like I said, for your files you can report to Valve, and for other people's files, Valve says its none of your business.
If you're so concerned about mirrors, then might as well not release it in the first place.

Upvote 0
I'm not saying "uploading others' stuff is right or wrong", just that some people, like Murphy, don't want their things uploaded by someone else.
And yes it is up to the creator of the content to make the complaint.

Just if you are to upload someone's things then you should at-least attempt to contact them first, and certainly not get all up in arms when a content creator has a problem with you touching their stuff without permission. Remember to credit where credit is due, even if you get no response.

But please, let's not name people and start fights. Keep a respectful attitude.

Upvote 0
Did a quick google search:

http://s.v3.tvp.pl/images/c/b/b/uid...1252246931829_width_700_play_0_pos_3_gs_0.jpg

Interesting - seems to refer to the nebelwerfer.

That is correct, 5 points for that. It translates to "don't stand in the gate [i.e. the gate leading to an inner courtyard] when the cow moos", as the Nebelwerfer was referred to as the cow [during the Warsaw Uprising], due to the sound it made. The idea was that people weren't supposed to be there to avoid the concussive blast.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
jToYnii.gif

Upvote 0