• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Every game Epic Game's has released is broken.

Every game Epic Game's has released is broken.

• Hitboxes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Bullet Sponge

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Rod Ferguson

• Host Advantage

• Total voters
Epic Games is a glorified piece of ****. Every single game they've released has been broken.

Tell me 1 gears of war game they haven't royally ****ed up on?

I can name four great games made or published by Epic which were absolutely unbreakable: Jazz Jackrabbit 2, Unreal, Unreal Tournament, Unreal Tournament 2004.

Upvote 0
Am I the only one who actually love the buggy Scrake hitboxes? It brings to some unexpected situations and the Scrakes would be too easy for the sharp without it. Also I feel amused, satisfied and pro when headshotting the Scrake in the elbow/shoulder/chest depending on where the hitbox is at a given moment.

Upvote 0
Am I the only one who actually love the buggy Scrake hitboxes? It brings to some unexpected situations and the Scrakes would be too easy for the sharp without it. Also I feel amused, satisfied and pro when headshotting the Scrake in the elbow/shoulder/chest depending on where the hitbox is at a given moment.
Same here.

BTT:
You compare apples and pears here. Epic Games has nothing to do with the issues you name here. If you own a license you also receive the full source code of the engine, so it's all up to you, the developer.
Afaik, Gears of War is rather a successful series than "royally ****ed up", but I haven't played it myself.

Upvote 0
Well, I am so glad that this part of the KF forums made its way over to the podium.

Now I know that my decision never to visit KF-ville was wise ;)
I wish we could still +1 posts.:(

Epic Games is a glorified piece of ****. Every single game they've released has been broken.

Tell me 1 gears of war game they haven't royally ****ed up on?
I wish we could still -1 posts.:(

Upvote 0