Even more misaligned sights

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
uIFh0il.png

L8FaEcD.png

IyAsbkh.png

S2MTIX8.png

G18 and Winchester are just slightly lower than the center
jFxArfH.png

zRO4fmL.png

Kriss on idle ads drops its red dot to lower left
qJiuoWG.png

Reactions: missing_trigger

Humam2104

Jul 1, 2020
Tommy Gun
Tommy Gun.jpg
and I can confirm the HRG Kaboomstick's sight problem:
Kaboomstick.jpg
Also, the Seeker Six (No Shaking)
Seeker Six.jpg
and the Helios Rifle (No shaking)
Helios Rifle.jpg
the HRG Winterbite sometimes covers the crosshair and sometimes goes underneath it (same goes for the spitfire)
HRG Winterbite.jpg
P90 is not really accurate, the red dot doesn't represent the bullet's route
P90.jpg
The MP5RAS's drops below the crosshair giving false routes for bullets as shown
MP5RAS.png
M14: I'm shooting at my custom crosshair (In the Corner)
M14.jpg
SG-Pump Action (I'm aiming at the top left corner) and you can see the mistleading iron sight
SG-Pump Action.jpg

Crosshair used: Hudsight (50% scale)

Attachments

• SG-Pump Action.jpg
    SG-Pump Action.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Reactions: missing_trigger