• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Sport] Euro 2012

As a Pole, I think Greece should have won it. They shouldn't have lost one of their players to a yellow card, it was totally uncalled for.

I missed out on the fanzone today due to work, but I think I'll go over on Sunday.

Additionally, it was nice to hear the entire estate tremble with the roar of fellow compatriots, sitting at home and watching the game on TV with their friends and children, and hear people cheering after the first goal. Too bad there was no reason to cheer after the match ended.

Upvote 0
Spain is favourite. Germany and Netherlands are next. But really, anyone can win it. Greece 2004 and Denmark 1992 are good examples of teams that was considered worst in tournament actually ended up winning it.

I like teams that play very "direct", meaning ball goes fast between players. (1 or 2 touches) and mostly forward. So I guess Russia and Germany are my fav's. Spain uses to many passes that dont go forward.

Im saying look out for England. Nobody believes in them, so they might surprise.

Upvote 0
I bet germany - portugal will be a match full of action.

But Spain - Italy will probably be boring as hell. Whats the fun in watching Spain do passes in the mid circle while Italy defend with whole team??? I hope Im wrong about that match....

Netherlands - Germany should be one hell of a match. 2 of my favourites teams. Both likes to attack fast with many players. :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
drunken idiots...

snoop dogg :IS2::IS2::IS2:

550777_10150954256164725_1182428088_n.jpg

Upvote 0
I'm looking forward to Germany's matches. Their game with England in the World Cup must have been the most amazing piece of football I've ever seen (granted, it's easy to look phenomenal against an opponent who's in disarray, but still — the beauty of that game!). They are my clear favourites.

Upvote 0
Friendly greetings to our friendly neighbours from friendly Russia (here: friendly Russian supporters enjoying Polish hospitality and beating up their host stewards).

Rosja - Czechy (4:1) Ruscy zadymiarze na EURO 2012 we Wrocławiu - YouTube

and here is solution

Russian OMON in action - YouTube

Regarding Euro 2012, you might don't know it but most of Polish companies who build roads, stadiums for Euro etc haven't received money for it yet. So people haven't got salary yet. Workers want to block stadiums and display how bad economic situation is in Poland.

More about it in Polish: http://wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomo...a_ciagle_na_400_mln_zl_za_Narodowy__Beda.html

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Are we going to invite Russian OMOH to deal with Russian citizens on our territory? Perhaps it would be wise to have them brought in for the 12th, when they'll be celebrating their national holiday with a parade down the streets of Warsaw? I guess that's the only sensible course of action, seeing as how our police are too paralazed for fear of creating a political scandal should Russians cry after being put down.

Anyway, there's a scandal brewing in the air. Watch the news on the 12th, I am afraid idiots are totally going to ruin the atmosphere of the tournament, or at least try their hardest to do so.

Either way, back to football. This was supposed to be about sport, afterall. Denmark vs The Netherlands is turning out to be quite a match. Really rooting for the underdog here!

Upvote 0
Hum, I'm not so sure... It wasn't the face, but it looked like the arm bent at a strange angle for a second. But yeah, it was rather too auspicious to have occurred at that exact moment. Still, I'm glad the Mortal Kombat team had it rubbed in their noses.

And now, lemme see that Manschaft at work!

Upvote 0