• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Eternal bugs..

Beric

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 19, 2019
Hello,

I have been almost a year without playing and on returning i have noticed that some bugs is still there.

The most annoying its a bug that when appears, your character remains immobilized, lying down you can move but very slowly. If you get up, you can hardly move. The only way to return to normality is dying.

Another old bug is when you throw a grenade and it seems that you have not launched it.. you try again and now you see how two grenades fly out of your hand.

Honestly i don't understand how the game have so many bugs since its launch, i guess it's a engine graphic problem, but i don't feel like playing anymore, and like so much the RO series...

Thanks and regards.

Patu.Kuovi

Aug 19, 2007
Beric;n2334133 said:
The most annoying its a bug that when appears, your character remains immobilized, lying down you can move but very slowly. If you get up, you can hardly move. The only way to return to normality is dying.
The preferred method to fix this is to hit the melee key.

Reactions: Beric

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
A fix was put in for this issue, but it did not manage to fix every case of it. If you or others can help us reproduce a way to cause it it can help get a fix completed faster.

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
There is no a specific reason, it just happens.

Thanks
While it may seem like that, there is almost ALWAYS a specific cause, and tracking that down is 99% of getting any bug fixed.

Patu.Kuovi

Aug 19, 2007
When was the fix launched? Because reloading while prone still makes this happen damn often.

Beric

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 19, 2019
While it may seem like that, there is almost ALWAYS a specific cause, and tracking that down is 99% of getting any bug fixed.
Buddy, while I'm playing and i just got stuck, i dont know if it's after pressing some key etc.

If I had detected any pattern i would have said it.