• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design error on boss

I've had this too. No mods installed. On normal survival mode :(:confused: It doesn't always happen but I have had it happen on a few computers now. :mad:

Any ideas?

Code:
  Build KillingFloor_Build_[2009-02-09_10.82]

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 3401 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 (9056)

BossZombieController KF-Bunker_A5.BossZombieController (Function KFChar.BossZombieController.FightEnemy:00D7) Runaway loop detected (over 10000000 iterations)

History: FFrame::Serialize <- AActor::ProcessState <- Object BossZombieController KF-Bunker_A5.BossZombieController, Old State State KFChar.BossZombieController.InitialHunting, New State State KFChar.BossZombieController.InitialHunting <- AController::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=2) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Bunker <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 4C576C61 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

Upvote 0
well i dont get what happend but. before i tested my maps they all worked fine now i played my first map bang back to desktop same problem whats going on? is it only on single ? or what cause this problem? hope somebody can help me on this!

first i tough it was mabe the zombievolume but i just putt on flesh pounders only & they spawn all fine...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
think we should post in the bugs part of the forum?

I can't see anything specific to my map that would give this error...

Are you guys how are getting this error using anything that is not used in stock maps? Obsessive use of anything? I have quite a few scripted triggers could that be the link?

... I really do not know :(

Upvote 0
Well, in the most recent patch, there was a fix that made it so that the boss wouldn't spawn too close to the players. From the random nature of the bug, I would say that on your maps he still occasionally spawns close to the players, and whenever he does, the game freaks out.

At least that's what it sounds like to me, I don't know what to do to fix it.

Upvote 0