• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Entweichen

EvilHobo said:
Hey, I was there!
Good fun.

Hey! That was a lot of fun, we held the guard room pretty good together!

The testing went great, the server was online from about 6 to past midnight and had a constant flow of anywhere from 6 to 14 players. I played on both sides and couldn't find anything wrong with the map or the flow of things. I think it looks and plays a lot better than the mod version, so I'm happy with how it turned out.

Anyway, I'm glad there are people out there that enjoy this map and hope to see it on servers!

Upvote 0
Since I can't play Roost (stupid no Steam for OS X), I can't really comment, but a brilliant idea that will change RO forever just popped into my head:

For people who think the lighting is wierd, how about a version where nearly all the lights are out? Spooky death from the shadows with big nasty teeth!

Aarhghghanahrahrharhahrrh....

Upvote 0
Britney Federline said:
Since I can't play Roost (stupid no Steam for OS X), I can't really comment, but a brilliant idea that will change RO forever just popped into my head:

For people who think the lighting is wierd, how about a version where nearly all the lights are out? Spooky death from the shadows with big nasty teeth!

Aarhghghanahrahrharhahrrh....
I want a map where its so bright that it actually burns your eyes...
"Well lit death from the lamp with bright shiny teeth!"

Upvote 0