• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Entweichen

Sweet, can't wait for these first few custom maps to get in. I've seen a lot of people saying the first thing they're doing is porting one of their old maps.

I'm not complaining, I never played the mod much (and never online) so a few ports of old maps doesn't bother me.

But I can't wait for the brand new maps, straight out of the oven.

Upvote 0
Yes and it would be neat to have it a tad bigger overall, to have a more moving flow of battle :). Not tooooo big, perhaps just with 2-3 Objectives :).

But Entweichen was a nice Map, not the best looks but a nice change, not that i would want to play it 24/7 but it was nice to have something so different from the usual Maps to break the Map Rotation.

Upvote 0
This was by far the Retard Brigade's favorite novelty map. Cant wait for the new version.

Please dont make it bigger, at least the initial version. Do a straight copy of the old one with increased eye candy. Maybe tinker with size and smg's later but for right now, I just want to see good ol' fashioned Entweichen.

Upvote 0
Lruce Bee said:
Yes - the level is very small and is basically a couple of subtracted cubes with very minimal deco but the gameplay is fun\spammy simply because that many soldiers packed into a small area is gonna cause mayhem anyway

I'm not sure a port is necessary tbh - maybe carry some of the ideas over from this level into a brand new one - if you're working on a similar theme then it wouldn't take that long to knock out a couple of extra rooms and breath a bit more life into the actual environment and work on that a bit to make it actually look like a prison compound - maybe have an objective like an outside excercise yard or take out a guard tower etc - level definately needs a bit more substance to it I think - would make an interesting remake though because I like the theme

Lruce

cap a guard tower? I smell sniping w/ a pistol! (Much fun, regardless)

Upvote 0