Entweichen

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Cthulhu

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 10, 2006
Something looks weird with the light...

Other than that things look great. Good job.

ERK

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Texas
King Ragnar said:
So will it be ready by the end of this week do you think?

I might have a test run Thursday night on my friend's server (Wampa Ostfront). I'll post more details later in the week if it will actually happen.

ERK

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Texas
King Ragnar said:
Bah i will have to wait i cant stay up that late.

No worries. If everything goes well, it'll be on Map Orchestra right after the testing.

Here's a few more screens...

Map List Image

Defending the Guard Room

Last edited:

Capt.Marion

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 12, 2006
Beantown
It better, 'cause my patience ain't regeneratin' too well....

just jokin, take as long as you need. I prefer bugless maps to beta maps that, well, kind of suck.

ERK

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Texas
Released: 05/04/2006
Description: German guards must prevent a group of Russian prisoners from escaping.
Download

Last edited:

ERK

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Texas
EvilHobo said:
Hey, I was there!
Good fun.

Hey! That was a lot of fun, we held the guard room pretty good together!

The testing went great, the server was online from about 6 to past midnight and had a constant flow of anywhere from 6 to 14 players. I played on both sides and couldn't find anything wrong with the map or the flow of things. I think it looks and plays a lot better than the mod version, so I'm happy with how it turned out.

Anyway, I'm glad there are people out there that enjoy this map and hope to see it on servers!

King Ragnar

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 7, 2005
Newcastle, UK
Yay happy to hear everything sounds cool and there are no major bugs etc, cant wait for this to make its way onto the ro ladder map roster kekekekekek :D

Britney Federline

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Since I can't play Roost (stupid no Steam for OS X), I can't really comment, but a brilliant idea that will change RO forever just popped into my head:

For people who think the lighting is wierd, how about a version where nearly all the lights are out? Spooky death from the shadows with big nasty teeth!

Aarhghghanahrahrharhahrrh....

shadowmoses

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 14, 2006
Britney Federline said:
Since I can't play Roost (stupid no Steam for OS X), I can't really comment, but a brilliant idea that will change RO forever just popped into my head:

For people who think the lighting is wierd, how about a version where nearly all the lights are out? Spooky death from the shadows with big nasty teeth!

Aarhghghanahrahrharhahrrh....
I want a map where its so bright that it actually burns your eyes...
"Well lit death from the lamp with bright shiny teeth!"

Chao2

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 17, 2006
Played It earlier, so much fun just having 3 germans killing all the russians as they try and exit through the door:D