• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code EnterZedTime & LeaveZedTime

You mean the section in KFMod? Where it says "ZED Time Activated!"?
From what I know, those messages are displayed only the first time the player enters ZED time, from the beginning of time. You'd have to do a reinstall of Killing Floor to get the messages to pop up again, and so on. That's all I've gathered from my many uninstalls and reinstalls.

Upvote 0
Does anyone know if these were implemented?

I know there was talk about doing so using an extended mutator, but I have no idea if they were done.

If so, can someone post an example on how to invoke them?

Thanks!
As Poosh said in his post to your previous thread:
You can periodically check for KFGameType(Level.Game).bZEDTimeActive in timer() or tick() function.

You mean the section in KFMod? Where it says "ZED Time Activated!"?
From what I know, those messages are displayed only the first time the player enters ZED time, from the beginning of time. You'd have to do a reinstall of Killing Floor to get the messages to pop up again, and so on. That's all I've gathered from my many uninstalls and reinstalls.
This is the coding section of the forums... dunno why you think this is what they meant.

Upvote 0