• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Enemies in building not detected?

Offensive name

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
In pavlov's map, on the corner ruins german side, usually when an enemy enters your building you are warned, a red symbol appears on the bottom of the screen as usual and a message is displayed at the top but very often an enemy can enter the ruin and machine gun averybody from behind without any warning at all.

He can work his way several times over and clean the whole place up and he is still never detected after you respawn.

Is this normal? Is there some obscure rule that i'm missing or is this a bug?

Last edited:
The very top of that ruins building and it's very basement do not count as capzones, thus you will not be able to see enemies that are in those spots in your capping indicator. If you see an enemy for a while in the capping indicator and he suddenly seems to disappear that usually means he's gone hiding in the very top of the building and will seek an opportunity to come back down soon to kill unwary germans.

Upvote 0
The very top of that ruins building and it's very basement do not count as capzones, thus you will not be able to see enemies that are in those spots in your capping indicator. If you see an enemy for a while in the capping indicator and he suddenly seems to disappear that usually means he's gone hiding in the very top of the building and will seek an opportunity to come back down soon to kill unwary germans.

I know that but what i'm talking about is different. You are in a normal zone but all of a sudden there's this guy that's not detected roaming all over the building and killing everybody.

I just saw this too in barrack. You are in the infirmary, you see russians but they are not detected.

Upvote 0
You sure that's a bug? Because I think they are not shown for the reason that this is not the next capzone possible to be taken. In Barracks I often see that people are inside C, but when the next capzone is taken, there is nothing on the screen showing that anybody is in the building.

Besides that I don't think it's a bug, I don't see the problem...

Upvote 0