• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Empty "Yes / No" votes as a Squad Leader

Patu.Kuovi

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 19, 2007
This thing has been pissing me off for some time now and only yesterday I found out what causes it.

When you play as a squad leader, you sometimes get these questions "F1 - YES; F2 - NO" and nothing more. You have no idea what you are voting for or replying to. I found out that they are caused when the commander of the enemy team uses "Mark new coordinates" button (= requests new Artillery Markers from his own squad leaders). For some reason this spawns an empty question for the squad leaders of the opposing team.

Please see if you can sort this out. :)

Yoshiro, I've seen this happen multiple times, today we tried the following:

Map: TE-SongBe, Campaign.

My friend was the Commander on the South team (US Army if I remember correctly) and gave the "Mark new coordinates" order.

- When I was a basic member of a squad on the North team, nothing special happened.
- When I was a squad leader on the North team, I got the empty F1/F2 popup:

ssKdBue.png

The funniest thing is that when I pressed F1 or F2, my friend (still on the enemy team) got a feedback stating if I pressed the F1 or the F2.

It is possible this has something to do with changing teams as I was autobalanced before this happened. I hope to have more time to test this tomorrow.

Last edited:
Upvote 0