• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Empire Total War

To incite a revolution, exempt taxes in all regions except in Brandenberg and then raise taxes to the highest level. Make sure you have no armies in that province. After three turns, the citizens will begin a revolution in Brandenburg and you will have the choice of siding with the loyalists or the rebels. Side as the rebels and take the capital city. You'll now have a democratic republic.

Upvote 0
I want to conquer the Denmark, but I can't enter copenhagen or area near it with my army. My spy can move normally in and out. What is this?

denmarkz.jpg

They have no army left in it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
do all cities with walls suddenly become forts? because I attacked Madrid and it was just a fort with 2 buildings, at least in Medieval 2, you could see a huge city with a lot of buildings inside. now that most of the gam breaking bugs are fixed one starts to judge the game for what it is and the least I can say is that is disappointing...

also, anyone has a tip for naval combat, I lose all the time, I can only win if i have a big numeric superiority and I stil loose a lot

Upvote 0
Yes, the way the battle map system works is different in Empire than in Medieval II and Rome. Cities with walls become the standard fort, as do cities with a military governor structure. For battles that are outside of walled cities and forts, the map is randomly generated based on the overall global region (Europe, North Africa / Levant, India, etc). You can engage the enemy on what appears to be rolling plains on the campaign map, but you might get a battle map with a large number of buildings instead.

Upvote 0
I'm loving tis game again, I was taking some nice screenshots but i only managed to save te last one, because i couldnt find the directory where it stores them (if there is any) anyone knows where?

Dont think there is one ... I tried searching for the same. The old TGAs saved from M2TW were kinda ****e anyway... best just to use Fraps.

Upvote 0