• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Empire Total War

Oh, shucks, that blows. When they said "regional variations in uniform and standards" I thought they put a little effort into that. And that just blows - what, the standard's changed, but - hey! - militaries all over the world in the 18th century wore all the same clothes. Must be Adidas supplied.

Upvote 0
Oh, shucks, that blows. When they said "regional variations in uniform and standards" I thought they put a little effort into that. And that just blows - what, the standard's changed, but - hey! - militaries all over the world in the 18th century wore all the same clothes. Must be Adidas supplied.
lol, yea that's what I thought. Still, maybe it's just a wip or something.

Upvote 0
You just can't please some people. This is the only game that I can think of that has any kind of regional changes of the box art. They could of just slapped a red coat on there, with a union jack, and shipped that worldwide.

Upvote 0
Why would we be happy about re-colored uniforms? Because the feature "regional differences in the box art" sounded cool? I don't think so.
It would have been cool if different countries had their old uniforms on the box art. That's what was implied, in my opinion. As it is it's even worse than having one real uniform for everyone.

What good do you see in this other than the meaningless fact that most other games don't have it?:confused:

Upvote 0
lol, yea that's what I thought. Still, maybe it's just a wip or something.

Or, as usual, their idea of "faction variation" is moving a skin's colour sliders in photoshop. What were you expecting ? I'm just wondering which of the factions was unlucky enough to draw "pink" as their primary colour this time around...

Upvote 0
Or, as usual, their idea of "faction variation" is moving a skin's colour sliders in photoshop. What were you expecting ? I'm just wondering which of the factions was unlucky enough to draw "pink" as their primary colour this time around...

I think the Austrians but the PR department decided that those would be unsellable.

Upvote 0