FNG / Fresh Meat
- Nov 24, 2009
Some nice effects that would be cool to see in the next Red Orchestra including;
- 1. Less fireball effect on the tank shells, when you fire at another tank they can spot you easily because of this, plus its not realistic, dim it a bit like darkest hour did.
- 2. I would like to see a lot of exhaust smoke coming from the noisy tanks, they weren't economical so they should be like this, look at the tiger in the video.
- 3. Tank track trails would be cool to see if possible.
- 4. Detailed interiors of the tanks.
- 5. Ability to change shell without firing existing shell in chamber.
- 6. Physics on the tanks that make them seem a lot heavier like the way its done in ARMA 2.
- 7. Tank Tracks that can change shape based on what they are crossing, like bumpy, hilly landscape and maybe train tracks, like the way its done in ARMA 2.
- 8. The Armour on the tiger1 in ostfront is hilariously bad, it should be a lot better in HOS.
- 9. When you fire a shell, a lot of smoke and dust should surround the tank, in darkest hour it was good but it disappeared after 1 second.