• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Edars

An update on my strats....since they are going to buff the legs and debuff the chest, after the patch I will be switching to shooting the chest :p.

My favorite strat still is either the big guns with sharp, support or gunslinger .500 magnums and Desert Eagles are fantastic. Even a single Desert Eagle is really good on those damn toasters. With berserker, the static strikers are really nice against them. Likewise, the pulverizer does a great job in keeping them off balance.

We shall see how this develops after the upcoming beta patch! Look forward to discussing this more.

Upvote 0
If im going with Sharpshooter i headshot them with the M99, but now its ammo pool is huge, if its going to be decreased ill have to change the tactic because those bullets will be for FPs and SCs. Using 9mm even totally upgraded is a waste of ammo so... going with .500 magnum as sidearm will be the best option to take down EDARs.

Support will have the same problem. Now im using Doomstick to obliterate them easy but if its ammo pool is going to be decreased ill have to do it with the SG-500 (usually i use this one if im running the Doomstick), HZ12 or even Boomstick.

Reactions: Bluntman420
Upvote 0