• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

****ed up typographical symbols

Nikolai

Grizzled Veteran
May 23, 2006
Trondheim, Norway
Typing in this game can be a real pain in the ass for me some times. The ? end up like _ and my smiley faces are completely ****ed. In fact, all symbols on my keyboard end up like a different one on screen in this game sometimes. And also since Im Norwegian I feel the need to use the last three letters of my alphabet,

hahaha I have this same problem and about up until now I haven't heard of any of other person that did. Mine switches from a US keyboard to German and when it first happens and I don't notice I end up with words like zou instead of you and kezboard rather than keyboard.:p

It seems the others have already explained the problem so I won't go into that.

Upvote 0
the keycombination for language switching is alt+ctrl
if you hit both of the keys at the same time windows changes your keyboardlayout from German (or whatever you have) to the next one in the row (wich is normally English )

It's alt-shift. If you accidentally press both during game, it switches to English and screws your keyboard typing.

Upvote 0