• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

eat instantly

KILLGTWO

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 13, 2021
I have a specific and peculiar question, so I will try to be as clear as possible. I know that in the game we have the ability to grab (snap) people and we can chew them until we swallow them or we can just keep them in our mouth, but I also know that if the player chooses to hold his victim in his mouth (without chewing) ) the victim gradually loses his life, and that is where my doubt lies. imagining this situation (in which we keep someone in the mouth without chewing), when the victim's life ends, will we still be holding the person's corpse or will the shark swallow immediately?

The shark will eventually chew up and swallow the victim.
understand. it would be more interesting (in my opinion of course) if we could keep holding the person in our mouth, even after the victim dies, in the same way that occurs in the ps2 jaws unleashed game, as this way we could be further destroying the victim's body. but perhaps due to the fact that Meneater is a faster and more frantic game, it might not do much right. anyway thanks so much for responding

Upvote 0