• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Easter egg or just my imagination?

*7GA* Nestor Makhno said:
I also noticed this on Barashka - it has a message from the designer (JK to 'Squatch ;) )

SasQuatchS0z.jpg
Hehehe.... I'm currently adjusting and testing the map to suit the 'sunny side up' gameplay style of this community. Funny enough us testers and devs never had a problem winning the map testing it, because it is a totally mirrored map which rewards agression :p Guess you guys are are just a bunch of girls :D

Upvote 0
SasQuatch said:
Hehehe.... I'm currently adjusting and testing the map to suit the 'sunny side up' gameplay style of this community. Funny enough us testers and devs never had a problem winning the map testing it, because it is a totally mirrored map which rewards agression :p Guess you guys are are just a bunch of girls :D

Yeah, its the Problem of the general Gameplay that people like to hang back. Being aggressive is of utmost importance on this Map. Though thats something lacking with most people *g*

Upvote 0
Witzig said:
Yeah, its the Problem of the general Gameplay that people like to hang back. Being aggressive is of utmost importance on this Map. Though thats something lacking with most people *g*

I've noticed this as well. It's easy to win - Send most tanks straight to the penninsula and other bank, let infantry capture your own bank and the bridge. You get 6 tanks over the penninsula, and it can be a real pain. Infantry should be able to hold the bridge with no problem.

Upvote 0
The main purpose of my posting that particular picture was not to criticise the gameplay of the map, more to try and get on Squatch'es nerves :p :D

And, judging by the reply, I failed to do so. *curses* :(

BTW Sas - be a mate and model the statue in my other post for me ;)

http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?p=113198#post113198

Bearing in mind that the present day name of Stalingrad's Red Square is the 'Square of Fallen Heroes' and 'Fallen heroes' is one of the folders in the SDK it wouldn't surprise me if this were a map idea that has already been explored.

How was E3 by the way? - Did you guys manage to do anything other than spend the year's marketing budget on the contents of your mini-bars and chase glamour girls on the stand?

Last edited:
Upvote 0