• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Easter egg or just my imagination?

ADVERSiTY

Mar 19, 2006
Just curious if this smiley face in the sky was intentional, or if it's something I've managed to see myself :p.

ro00010hw.jpg

It looks like a cartoon snake with a wig on. There are plenty of easter eggs in the game, such as terds floating around in the toilets and occasionaly you will find that at certain angles certain inanimate objects look exactly like the enemy. On Odessa at the square in the 3 story building that is partialyl destroyed, when you rush up to the top floor off to your 11 o clock there will be a bunch of wood and junk piled up and it looks like a russian laying on the ground.

Upvote 0
[5.SS]Strother said:
It looks like a cartoon snake with a wig on. There are plenty of easter eggs in the game, such as terds floating around in the toilets and occasionaly you will find that at certain angles certain inanimate objects look exactly like the enemy. On Odessa at the square in the 3 story building that is partialyl destroyed, when you rush up to the top floor off to your 11 o clock there will be a bunch of wood and junk piled up and it looks like a russian laying on the ground.
I've seen a pic on a table once that looked like a dev or something, I forget which map sadly.

Upvote 0