"Dwarfs has stopped working" Win7

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Pataya

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 11, 2011
Hi,

I did check the sticky thread on Steam forum.

I have XNA 3.1, and Win7 (so i have .Net 3.5 too)

But the game still crash

It seems related to .Net 3.5 on my Windows 7 x64

The thing is .Net 3.5 is automatically on Win7 (you can enable/disable it with the 'Turn Windows Features On or Off' tool, and it's enable here)

But

When the game start, it seems to look after the .Net 2.0

Some Screenshot :

So i don't really know what i can do from here...

Robin

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 3, 2011
Try installing .net 2.0 redist you can have several versions. If this dosent work post here agien :)

Pataya

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 11, 2011
A sfc /scannow show .net 2.x file was corrupt indeed. It fixed the issue, thanks :)

kjoege

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 13, 2011
hi ive had this exact problem too but when i try to install .net 2.0 it says i have already installed it (which i absolutely know i haven't) any advice to go out from at this point?

DiggyChuck

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 9, 2011
Same thing

Same thing

right so i read the story above, i did exacly as told, i installed .net 2 Redist aswell, and it tells me it's already installed.. what to do now