• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

duplicate Steampunk Outfit Bundle

AK12

Grizzled Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    A friend has 2 duplicate Steampunk outfits, I was wondering if there would be a chance to swap them since they can't be swapped. or if at some point these outfits can return, as an example the Cyberpunk outfit that the event has already passed, and is even available in the store.

steampunk.PNG

I have multiple copies of quite a few items, mostly rewards for weeklies or things like that. It serves absolutely not purpose and cannot be smelted into craftable material either... I don't think Killing Floor 2 has a limit for the amount of items you can have in your inventory though? So it's not even that big of a deal. It's just worthless really.

I guess that's an oversight by Tripwire. And I also guess we're far from being alone with that "issue".

Upvote 0

Your friend might ask support to remove one of them (permanently). I don't think that support will be willing to move extra copy to someone else's inventory though. Give it a try.
    They won't move it to someone, but they will delete it. The team is looking into adding some player facing controls to remove items from their inventory, but it is more complicated than it seems and is not a guarantee.

Reactions: AK12
    Upvote 0
    I have multiple copies of quite a few items, mostly rewards for weeklies or things like that. It serves absolutely not purpose and cannot be smelted into craftable material either... I don't think Killing Floor 2 has a limit for the amount of items you can have in your inventory though? So it's not even that big of a deal. It's just worthless really.

I guess that's an oversight by Tripwire. And I also guess we're far from being alone with that "issue".
    He said it, since I bought the game in 2020, and I could not participate in the previous events.

Upvote 0