• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

duplicate cd key

babigguy

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 25, 2013
I tried RO OSTFRONT 6 years ago and it wouldnt work on my old comp. I just found the disc i purchased and tried to load onto my newqer comp and it says existing account . duplicate cd key ...to retrieve the existing account it sends an email to a address i havent had for years let alone remember so now I cant load this game without buying another??

1: Buy Ro2 and may be even Rising storm!
2:play them and have fun!
3: As soon as you can recover your account or CD key or whatever and jump in RO: Ostfront for the most immersive WWII battlefields!
Game is still alive and kicking!
Classic RO.RU Russian community server is still running 24/7 for years!
Classic historical maps, realistic mutators and so on!
VTG Infantry and VTG tank servers still running and full 50-60% capacity
Gemran infantry servers still running and have good fights from time to time!
Not to mention the german tank servers and what maps they have!
RO.PL has fight nights from time to time but I still cant see their server full!
They also make fight nights for carpation crosses mod and Mare nostrum!;)

Upvote 0
Did you buy retail version, steam version or CD key online?
Whatever you did, go to steam (steampowered) download steam client (if you don't already have existing steam account and register your games' CD keys there. Games will auto update to the latest versions, and you can play online after that. If you still have problems, get your log file and upload it to forums. (see the RO2 support forum for more info on how to do it).

Upvote 0