• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad DSAS Friendly Fire Server Notice

Love the map selection in that server tired of endless rounds of doom 2 final and arcade shopping mall or w/e its called. Games way funner With FF On,

just A Random funny Scenario
A Level 0 medic on free weekend joins buys medic gun and starts shooting Everybody With primary fire screaming into his mike in a squeeky 9 year old voice '' Let Me Heal You You Noobs i Pwn way harder then all of yall''
Kills somebody gets booted and sends hatemail :D
Reminds me of xbox

Upvote 0
SPECIAL OFFER FOR OTHER FF SERVERS: THE DSAS KF LIFE BAN SERVER LIST

That's right folks we guarantee you'll wonder how you ever lived without it. Due to populer demand for a special offer period you too can have over 400 steam IDs of Team Killers, racists, haters, griefers, exploiters, emo and even people with stupid non alpha names to name but a few. Kick start a new FF server or purify your existing FF server and enjoy KF FF the way its meant to be enjoyed. Take out the griefer before he takes you out. PM for list.

Upvote 0
Well, after being ignored by gusone for over a day on the PM, and he HAS logged in since I sent him one, I guess I'm gonna post here to let people know since he won't fix this himself.

A while ago, I was on the DSAS server trying it out. We were on Filthscross-v5 and in that room where the baddies come down that hallway where there's a curtain over some blocks. I was playing medic, and healing people when a sharpshooter with a crossbow shoots at me and kills me. I was NOT in his way. I was then banned forever for saying 'Are you serious?!' over the microphone. This list is not a fairly-made banlist, if anyone else in my situation is on here. When banned it said 'PM gusone on the forums to contest your ban' or something to that extent. I have not even recieved a response. Either way, I was banned forever for getting teamkilled. Does that make any sense to anyone?

Upvote 0
Well, after being ignored by gusone for over a day on the PM, and he HAS logged in since I sent him one, I guess I'm gonna post here to let people know since he won't fix this himself.

A while ago, I was on the DSAS server trying it out. We were on Filthscross-v5 and in that room where the baddies come down that hallway where there's a curtain over some blocks. I was playing medic, and healing people when a sharpshooter with a crossbow shoots at me and kills me. I was NOT in his way. I was then banned forever for saying 'Are you serious?!' over the microphone. This list is not a fairly-made banlist, if anyone else in my situation is on here. When banned it said 'PM gusone on the forums to contest your ban' or something to that extent. I have not even recieved a response. Either way, I was banned forever for getting teamkilled. Does that make any sense to anyone?

It was agreed your style of play was incompatible with a FF server. You were denied access for your own good and piece of mind so that in the future you are not accidently team killed while you line dance and bunny hop which would ultimately spoil your enjoyment of KF.

Good luck on non FF servers and I would leave a that. This thread is not the place to air grievances about a server I pay for with my own cash.

Upvote 0
It was agreed your style of play was incompatible with a FF server. You were denied access for your own good and piece of mind so that in the future you are not accidently team killed while you line dance and bunny hop which would ultimately spoil your enjoyment of KF.

Good luck on non FF servers and I would leave a that. This thread is not the place to air grievances about a server I pay for with my own cash.

I had no idea that there was a kangaroo court working for gusone :eek:

Edit: PEACE of mind, not piece.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
After re-looking at your statement, it seems that you decided to ban me because I was in the way of a Sharpshooter out to kill me.

Strange how the human mind works, isn't it?

Anthem, add me on steam, we have a clan of people with two friendly fire servers. We ban obviously obnoxious players that go on killing sprees and people that don't listen.

We don't ban just because we like bragging about it in forums.

Upvote 0
I had no idea that there was a kangaroo court working for gusone :eek:

Edit: PEACE of mind, not piece.

Gus, you have KANGAROOS? Share some with us!

In other news, it's his server, he can ban who he wants to. If you think he's bad about it, you should see some clan servers that have a power-crazed admin! Lifetime ban for not giving them money (Even if you DON'T HAVE MONEY) is pretty common!

Upvote 0
I'd just like to thank you all for perking up my otherwise drab afternoon!

I utterly loved the bit where he waited a WHOLE DAY! I guess server admins really have nothing better to do....and he isn't going to waste the time to respond to people he personally felt justified to ban, do you really see him responding to a racist plonker?

Add to that that where he can't see the difference between progressive complaints vs singular event...
I'd love to picture the scenario like this;

Over Clan Comms
"OMFG that Medic is a damn retard, we are half dead here and he is pissing off that FP with a PEA-SHOOTER!"
"Yeah, he has been a complete waste since he arrived"
"Hey can you spare a bolt while I ban his arse?"
"Sure thing bud"
"Awesome sauce!"
Medic has been critically hit in the head and killed, all that remains is a PIECE of his mind! muhahahahahaha

On a more serious note, I've played with Gus and a couple of the [DSAS] tagged peeps and I've no complaints, yeah sometimes things screw up, and are pretty understanding about accidents. tbh I don't see them all that often, but it is THERE/HIS server paid for with REAL pounds and pence.

There is a terms and condition clause that you accept when you connect, there is a complaints preceedure.....

You have given everyone proof, reasoning and unequivical evidence that a life-ban was totally in order for you(read above if you missed it), a lifetime ban was the easy option. I'd have personally tormented you via admin controls until you gave up and THEN banned you, but luckily for you I dont have my own server to sadistically torment people on :D

Upvote 0
a lifetime ban was the easy option. I'd have personally tormented you via admin controls until you gave up and THEN banned you, but luckily for you I dont have my own server to sadistically torment people on :D

In my experience, this is actually how someone acting like that would've been dealt with. Gus took the nice route, in fact! Nothing like an admin messing up your whole game BEFORE he bans you to mess up your day!

Upvote 0
Haha I'd love to take the credit for that but really can't. Contrary to public opinion we don't go around putting bolts in people's heads dilberately haha. However it is highly possible that while line dancing a bunny can walk into one. The evidence from a CCTV camera in Filthscross on at the time below was presented at the stewards enquiry for what is now known as "The Filthscrossbolted Incident". On a side note we are also selling T-Shirts with the strap "I went to Filthscross and all I got was a splitting headache".

anthem_evidenece.jpg

Upvote 0
Thanks, DSAS clan for being a mature place that deals with bans very well! I'm very glad that you were understanding and took into consideration my request, and didn't blow it TOTALLY out of proportion.

[sarcasm.]

Plus, Dioxin, I don't know who you think you are, but being a person who wasn't there, I couldn't see a reason your opinion was worth anything at all. So please keep your comments to yourself.

Gus, I wish you the best with your pointless perma-bans and lack of consideration for a ban that was unjust. And your server, too, I guess. Thanks for your time. But not really.

Upvote 0
If you're looking for a dedicated HARD FF server I'm running this one. The clan itself is a bunch of RL friends so there's no recruitment as such. However all are more than welcome to use it - giving back to the community as I see it. Anyway FF scale is currently 70%. It's 7 waves normal since we are grown ups and time is short so we like to see as many maps as possible in out alotted time. FF makes it very interesting and if you kill the Patriarch congratulations you wont be doing that every time with FF I can assure you. I only put solid maps on so not to dilute the KF experience, listed below. I'll add as I see fit.

Current maps:

Maps=KF-Bedlam
Maps=KF-Biohazard-RV1
Maps=KF-Brewery
Maps=KF-CarryOnUp
Maps=KF-CornerMarket_v3
Maps=KF-FilthsCross-XTX
Maps=KF-foundry
Maps=KF-Grimpen
Maps=KF-Hospitalhorror
Maps=KF-IcebreakerV3
Maps=KF-La Casa Muerta
Maps=KF-Mountian Pass Beta3
Maps=KF-offices
Maps=KF-Sewers
Maps=KF-Stranded-Remix
Maps=KF-Suburbia Beta3
Maps=KF-Swamp
Maps=KF-ThelongDarkRoad
Maps=KF-TrailOfTheWoodsFINAL
Maps=KF-waterworks
Maps=KF-WestLondonNight_v7
Maps=KF-wyre

We are here you want us. We are here if you dont. Server details in the signature

|
|
|
V

And back on topic.

Last edited:
Upvote 0