• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad DSAS Friendly Fire Server Notice

Just a tasteful glimpse.

moustache.jpg

Upvote 0
NOTICE: The server will be passworded for the duration of the free weekend. Traffic always increases exponentially post a patch. This is further compounded by other servers slow adoption of patches and failure to do it correctly (many servers have not even added Foundry to the map list).That and the fact that hordes of pre pubescent kids will descend and all choose demolition perk scares the hell out of me. Bascially I can't be bothered banning 200 kids who will only play for 1 weekend. Password will be announced here closer to DDay.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
For the noobs/griefers/freeloaders/hordes of squeaky American kid voices free weekend the server password = STONEHENGE

Good luck over the noobfest weekend men. Hordes of level 0 lunatics are rattling the KF gates demanding entry. Keep a stiff upper lip and chin up. And in the words of Winston Churchill "Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, give in. Never give in. Never give in. Never give in."

Upvote 0
I'll try to ignore the inneundo in that.

I've been playing Suicidal a bit more recently on carebear servers, even played it on an FF server but peeps using glitches kinda destroyed it... well right up until my xbow went off by accident while running down a corridor... hate it when that happens

Upvote 0
Added Crash. Let's see if its as good as people say.
Removed all Arcades. Whilst fun there is a large element of players who just vote the same Arcade over and over again presumably because they are easy to level. And since I don't like the map voting restriction as I believe palyers should be able to revote a map again if they had a lot of fun (or in our case we all wiped on wave 1 again) the Arcades had to go. Arcade Mall 5 times in a row is taking the p!ss. Shame.
Removed Biolabs as Biohazard is a better alternative.
Removed Manor as TheLongDarkRoad is better and larger alternative.

The map list is chosen so that even if you lost a vote you'll still enjoy whatever map loads up. It's about not diluting the KF experience hence there's no crap on it.

Upvote 0