[Error] Dropped weapon positioning

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Adenru

Oct 21, 2011
This is something that bothered me right from the launch of RO2 and I thought that's just interface bug like lots of bugs here.
Sometimes you see notification you can pick up weapon from the ground but if you hit action nothing happens. The problem is weapon's model moves according to physics (slides downhill) but the spot you must hit action to get it stays where if first hit the ground.
I found it in RS but I guess it's common bug.

K@n@y

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 18, 2011
France
Tried to pick up a katana slowly sliding on a small hill of Iwo Jima for more than 30 seconds before i gave up because of this :p

Cwivey

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 14, 2011
In the hills! (of England)
Best way to pick the items up is to aim for the half-way point between where you see the Item, and where it was dropped (the body of the previous owner). Even-though the text to pick up may not display, it could still pick it up.

Adenru

Oct 21, 2011
Come on, it's very annoying, either remove physics from weapon models or make weapon pick up client detected.