• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Downloaded map ingame

Flamma

Jun 18, 2009
Hey people... I wanted to know where I can find the maps I downloaded off of other servers.

I looked for it on killingfloor/maps and even searched the whole steam folder for "*.rom", but could only find maps I physically downloaded and installed on the maps subfolder... And even though I dont find the map on my maps list, i don't need to download a map twice when rejoining a server, indicating that the map is already there...

Ty fellas!

Hey people... I wanted to know where I can find the maps I downloaded off of other servers.

I looked for it on killingfloor/maps and even searched the whole steam folder for "*.rom", but could only find maps I physically downloaded and installed on the maps subfolder... And even though I dont find the map on my maps list, i don't need to download a map twice when rejoining a server, indicating that the map is already there...

Ty fellas!

Does it put them in a temp folder?

Upvote 0