• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Double-barreled Boomstick weight

Vapid

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 26, 2012
Whilst the default pump-action shotgun weighs 5 slots, the double-barreled Boomstick - a larger, more expensive weapon - only weighs 4 slots, which I assume is an error. Other T2 weapons tend to weigh 6 slots, and I do think the double-barreled Boomstick ought to as well, so as to match the incendiary trench gun and Bullpup.

I would argue that the double-barreled Boomstick could also do with a bit more kick in a future patch (perhaps when this is fixed).

I really don't think this is a bug, especially since it's been in the game so long. The boomstick is physically smaller than the pump action.
Marginally, but also heavier, surely? I've never held a pump-action shotgun, but I have fired a double-barrel shotgun and a rifle, and the shotgun was pretty heavy.

Surely it would be at least as heavy as the pump-action and the trench gun?

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, of course. I'm assuming TWI tested all these weapons, so a dev response would be nice. It just struck me as odd.

Upvote 0