• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Dosh vault crate

It is a buggy system. Usually after a bit, the item will show up in your inventory OR you try opening it again and you will get your item. Like Romano said, this whole inventory thing is a mess and gotten way out of control. I have items I will never use, but can't get rid of them and am always receiving gold crates for no reason.
I find myself spending more and MORE time in my Inventory just trying to keep it cleaned out as much as I can.

FIX THE DANG INVENTORY SILLINESS PLEASE!

Upvote 0
When unlocked doesnt appear in my inventory
Support can look into your account and into your crates earned vs granted situation. Please fill out a support ticket.

How often are unearned crates being granted to those that are still getting them. We released a fix a while ago for this. It accounted for players that were getting crates whenever they were receiving any other new item.

Upvote 0
I get 1-3 gold crates per day! Then I have to play the crate and key game to clear my inventory. For me, this inventory thing needs to fixed. I have a ton of stuff that I don't want........... BUT can't get rid of. Can't trade them nor recycle them, so there they sit, accumulating!

Same problem here, I've sent two support tickets (TWI and KF2 support) but no response so far, I've been waiting almost a week.

Upvote 0
Well, now I get upwards of 25-35 to open each day. And still, no one cares to address this issue and fix the nonsense. You took a great game and ruined it. Custom maps is a mess, Inventory is a mess and now this cross platform b.s. I have about had it with KF2 and will probably remove all instances of it from GeezerGaming's box at NFO and NEVER buy another Tripwire product. Thank you for trashing a nice little game.

Upvote 0
Support can look into your account and into your crates earned vs granted situation. Please fill out a support ticket.

How often are unearned crates being granted to those that are still getting them. We released a fix a while ago for this. It accounted for players that were getting crates whenever they were receiving any other new item.
hi still not fixed ! i reached top of the dosh vault and no gold box in my inventory :)

Upvote 0
Go here: https://support.killingfloor2.com/en and submit a ticket if you haven't already. They will tell you if you are missing any crates.

It might be the case, that you received too many crates before, because of a bug. And that's why you aren't eligible for new crates at the moment until the extra crates are accounted for.

The support staff can give you more information, because it's different for each account.

Upvote 0