• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code Doom3monster compiled, however it doesn't work fully

Dinamix

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 23, 2012
Hi all. I decided to use Scrn Doom3Monster, but I didn't wanted them all, so I decided to seperate everything. So I renamed packages to diferrent name of Texture, Anims, StatichMeshes, Sounds. Everything I compiled and withour any error. When I add a zombie using summon command it's spawns, but it doesn't deals any damage to me, doesn't spawn any projectiles example: Bruiser shoots from his pistols, it's shows tha animation ,but no effect. Guys maybe you have any clue what's wrong?

EDIT: Using same modified script (wich I seperated) work only with original Doom3Monster package, but with mine it's doesn't work properly as it should.

Last edited:
Logs didn't showed nothing. I am using with base classes (Doom3Monster,controller etc.) also removed mutator as I only using few monster only. The problem accures only when I change packages of texture,anims etc. Using default works, but exporting/importing (or just using rename package) doesn't work fully. Monster loads,he walks, attacks me, but doesn't deal any damage nor spawning any projectile.

Upvote 0