• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Doesn't Get Past the Splash Screen...

Mysticwolf

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 28, 2005
Tennessee
www.volkshammer.com
Ok...i have seen this problem on other threads without much success. So im going to try here, because I REALLY want this game to work for me. Here is what im using...

Windows 7, Core 2 Duo 2.4ghz 6600 on a 32bit system with a 1gb 8800 gtx. I only have 2 gb of ram, but there is more than enough available to launch the game.

Here is what i have done up to this point.
- Deleted and reinstalled Steam itself, twice
- Deleted and reinstalled the game 3 times.
- Ran the UE3 and PB redist on each reinstall
- Defragged HD
- Verified Integrity of game
- Defragged the game files
- And a couple of things i cant remember at this point...hehe

The one thing i do notice is when i try to launch i bring up the task manager and it shows ROGame.exe running in the processes...but in the applications it shows the unrealengine3 unresponsive.

This RO Vet needs assistance...lol....thanks guys.

I've got the same problems. As of yesterday evening (18th Sept.) I still cannot get the game to run. I've tried all sorts of things but no joy. I have also got a core 2 duo. Played the game okay for a few hours when it was released but have had quite a few crashes. The irst patch caused the problem so couldn't run the game at all. The second patch solved the problem and got an two hours of play with quite a few crashes but yesterday evening it was back to the rogame.exe error and I'm left being unable to play any more until they fix it. Very frustrating!

Upvote 0
Same Here ! (fullmetaljesus)

Same Here ! (fullmetaljesus)

:is2:
ok...i have seen this problem on other threads without much success. So im going to try here, because i really want this game to work for me. Here is what im using...

Windows 7, core 2 duo 2.4ghz 6600 on a 32bit system with a 1gb 8800 gtx. I only have 2 gb of ram, but there is more than enough available to launch the game.

Here is what i have done up to this point.
- deleted and reinstalled steam itself, twice
- deleted and reinstalled the game 3 times.
- ran the ue3 and pb redist on each reinstall
- defragged hd
- verified integrity of game
- defragged the game files
- and a couple of things i cant remember at this point...hehe

the one thing i do notice is when i try to launch i bring up the task manager and it shows rogame.exe running in the processes...but in the applications it shows the unrealengine3 unresponsive.

This ro vet needs assistance...lol....thanks guys.

Upvote 0
I've got the same problems. As of yesterday evening (18th Sept.) I still cannot get the game to run. I've tried all sorts of things but no joy. I have also got a core 2 duo. Played the game okay for a few hours when it was released but have had quite a few crashes. The irst patch caused the problem so couldn't run the game at all. The second patch solved the problem and got an two hours of play with quite a few crashes but yesterday evening it was back to the rogame.exe error and I'm left being unable to play any more until they fix it. Very frustrating!

EXACTLY the same problem, I would only crash sometimes but since yesterday I can't even get past the damn splash screen!!

Upvote 0