Does this have Steam Cloud ???

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bestx

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 20, 2011
I am really confused, the game says in the options (enable steam cloud) and the game page on Steam also confirms it has Steam Cloud but when I look at it in the library there is no cloud icon next to the game, and neither any options for steam cloud sync in it's proprieties..

This is really weird, can someone clarify the situation please ?

Thanks!

Pedro The Hutt

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 31, 2011
Prooobably because that isn't working optimally yet. You can't check other people's achievements yet either so that's probably still being worked on, along with making achievements and stats work properly.

Bestx

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 20, 2011
Prooobably because that isn't working optimally yet. You can't check other people's achievements yet either so that's probably still being worked on, along with making achievements and stats work properly.

I understand, thanks!

Bestx

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 20, 2011
Steam Cloud games are represented by a cloud icon next to the game in your library. If Red Orchestra 2 doesn't have it, it means it doesn't have Steam Cloud and the devs have lied to us..