• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Does the buffed pulverizer's alt fire seem inconsistant?

infntnub

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Pennsylvania
I spent a game or two just playing around with this last night trying to create repeated results and was honestly struggling..

I'd focus on groups of 4 (or more) clots/gorefasts/slashers and it seemed like i had even odds to either kill 2 or 4.

After a bit I figured the cone of the radius has a specific shape so then I tried recreating situations where the 4 were all in a row - or fanned out side by side.

Both scenarios weren't consistant.

Anyone else experiencing this? Maybe I'm nuts.

`edit`

Overall, the buff feels very solid but this was kind of bothering me.

The upgrade tweaks for the hammer feel much more meaningful and I figure on keeping it in my rotation of zerk weapons again. It's been a while. :)

LunaticMaster

Jun 5, 2013
Finland
Hmm in my hands i have now consistantly been able to kill about 5 zeds with a single alt-fire Pulverizer attack.
I feel like the weapon is actually much better now.
I suggest that you copy this post to the bug report section too! The devs might be able to help you.

infntnub

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Pennsylvania
thx man - i was wanting other people to chime in to see if it's just me or actually a bug. It sounds like I need to play around with it some more because I was really struggling to repeat outcomes.

infntnub

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Pennsylvania
It must have just been some flukes - it seems more stable in outcomes lately.

I guess I shouldn't judge on just one night of games. :)