Does 'RO2 with Rising Storm - RO 2 Digital Deluxe Edition' on Steam include the Digital Deluxe version of Rising Storm?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
You need to purchase the Rising Storm: Digital Deluxe for what you are looking for.

sunnybubblegum

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 25, 2013
You need to purchase the Rising Storm: Digital Deluxe for what you are looking for.
Hey there, thanks for replying.

Sorry I'm a little bit confused.

I want to get both the Red Orchestra 2 Deluxe and Rising Storm Deluxe editions, in part so that I can get the Killing Floor 1 locked characters that are tied to those games. (Yeah I know I'm late, but I still really enjoy that game and I'm finally trying to get all of the characters once and for all.)

Couldn't I just get 'RO2 with Rising Storm - RO 2 Digital Deluxe Edition' and then upgrade the Rising Storm that comes with it to the Deluxe Edition with 'Rising Storm - Digital Deluxe Upgrade'? (Rather than buying each standalone game in their Deluxe Editions?) Or will Killing Floor not recognize it if I do it this way?

If I have to buy them separately then so be it. I just figure why buy Rising Storm twice, and why not save a bit of money while I'm at it—especially since it's the Steam Winter Sale.

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Hey there, thanks for replying.

Sorry I'm a little bit confused.

I want to get both the Red Orchestra 2 Deluxe and Rising Storm Deluxe editions, in part so that I can get the Killing Floor 1 locked characters that are tied to those games. (Yeah I know I'm late, but I still really enjoy that game and I'm finally trying to get all of the characters once and for all.)

Couldn't I just get 'RO2 with Rising Storm - RO 2 Digital Deluxe Edition' and then upgrade the Rising Storm that comes with it to the Deluxe Edition with 'Rising Storm - Digital Deluxe Upgrade'? (Rather than buying each standalone game in their Deluxe Editions?) Or will Killing Floor not recognize it if I do it this way?

If I have to buy them separately then so be it. I just figure why buy Rising Storm twice, and why not save a bit of money while I'm at it—especially since it's the Steam Winter Sale.
More details can be found here: https://support.tripwireinteractive...man-only-and-no-red-orchestra-2-single-player