• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[Crash] Does Red Orchestra work with SLI?

PatPeter

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 12, 2009
My Red Orchestra is crashing on start-up, no matter what I do:

Code:
 Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48]

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 3317 MHz with 4095MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 (4475)

General protection fault!

History: CheckTag <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 8F8D0000 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Free

PatPeter

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 12, 2009
Any idea what ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad is then? It seems that's what's crashing me.

It's so weird because I've never had problems playing Red Orchestra with this computer. The only thing I've done recently is the SLI.

Zakarro

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 11, 2014
YES it works with SLI. I run two GT 750M's in SLI on a notebook.
It may work but does not work literally both cards, I know crossfire doesnt take advantage of RO2. Your just using one card during play. I wouldnt be suprised if its the same case with SLI

PatPeter

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 12, 2009
Well, all I know is that I can't play Red Orchestra anymore, and I have no idea how to fix it. This was my best guess.