• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Does anyone have a list of WebAdmin commands?

halbridious

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 6, 2011
Michigan (USA)
I can log in as an admin, but none of the controls past that work.

I really want to pause, change maps, difficulties etc without alt-tabbing (or using the buggy steam overlay browser).

I also remember using console to bind keys to actions (i had a key set to automatically log in and a key to pause for example).

I'm wondering if anyone knows a place to find these, because the commands I used in KF1 have 0 results.

I can log in as an admin, but none of the controls past that work.

I really want to pause, change maps, difficulties etc without alt-tabbing (or using the buggy steam overlay browser).

I also remember using console to bind keys to actions (i had a key set to automatically log in and a key to pause for example).

I'm wondering if anyone knows a place to find these, because the commands I used in KF1 have 0 results.

None of those are implemented yet. They are working on it. Though I'm not sure about the keybind. They might not have added that yet or it's a different command.

Upvote 0