• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Does anyone give me a dread mut 1.1?

Yeah, but i just fixed it, because not spawning, and add smaller damage (1 hit die, old version), but not its mine.

But i rename it, if the creater agree.

Then please remove the link ASAP. The reason the modding community died is because no one understands how messed up they made KF. If you edit files, rename the damn thing. If you don't, you cause version mismatches everywhere.

When he said "modding 101" he meant that it's a first thing you should learn before actually opening up the coding file. Please give it a new name and remove the link asap.

Upvote 0
Modern users do not manually install anything. The subscribe on workshop items or join the server and get everything they need via fast-redirect. If you joined a server with older package version and then switched to newer server, then yes - you'll get a version mismatch. But simple restarting the games solves everything.

However, this isn't an excuse of releasing other author's work with the same package name.

Upvote 0