• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Does anyone else heard about this ?

Hmm looks freakin' good! Korean war movies are normally excellent, Taegukgi (Brotherhood of War) is one of my all time faves. This one looks like it has a bit of everything and gets away from the usual western front conflicts, worth a watch definitely. And you may be right, there certainly appears to be a battle from the Eastern Front toward the end of the trailer.

Upvote 0
It looks as if they fought for almost every faction during the war. Somehow successfully being absorbed into one just to go to the next in a different front.

Even running to the Allied lines during the invasion of Normandy, right on the beaches itself.

:confused:

They weren't at the beach, they ware with the nazi uniforms in the same battle remember ?

Upvote 0
Well if that was something that actually took place I guess it would be kinda interesting. Seems a bit far fetched though :)

AsianNazi.jpg

15dmkc2.jpg

Chiang1.jpg

Chiang2.jpg

b242fa0f46a2.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
How can I remember if I never watched the movie?

In the trailer at 0:32 they are seemingly running out into the beaches or running inland away from Allies storming the buffs above the beaches. Not sure, hence the confusion emote...

That's what i'm saying : thge trailer never show them ON the beach, just in the "Defense Coast Hill" with German uniforms ;)

Upvote 0
i seen this movie 2 months ago

i seen this movie 2 months ago

it is terrible war movie for me.
it's far away from reality.

those 2 main characters fight in mongolian land against CCCP as Japanese imperial army, then they fight against Germans as CCCP prisoner soldiers, then they fight against US as 3rd reich soldier.:confused:

this film by same director with brotherhood.

Attachments

• main_teaser_large.jpg
    main_teaser_large.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0