• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Does anyone else heard about this ?

Mr. Brewski

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 17, 2011
Australia
Hmm looks freakin' good! Korean war movies are normally excellent, Taegukgi (Brotherhood of War) is one of my all time faves. This one looks like it has a bit of everything and gets away from the usual western front conflicts, worth a watch definitely. And you may be right, there certainly appears to be a battle from the Eastern Front toward the end of the trailer.

cucamonster

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 15, 2010
Not quite understanding the Jap-Nazis in the beginning but ok...lol
There was something like that in the Tom Cancy's book D-DAY, something about those Koreans in Nazi Uniforms, one guy told me this, i haven't read the book yet.

Fishsticks

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 20, 2011
Alabama
There was something like that in the Tom Cancy's book D-DAY, something about those Koreans in Nazi Uniforms, one guy told me this, i haven't read the book yet.
Well if that was something that actually took place I guess it would be kinda interesting. Seems a bit far fetched though :)

Last edited:

Comrade Kaizer

Grizzled Veteran
May 21, 2009
It looks as if they fought for almost every faction during the war. Somehow successfully being absorbed into one just to go to the next in a different front.

Even running to the Allied lines during the invasion of Normandy, right on the beaches itself.

:confused:

cucamonster

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 15, 2010
It looks as if they fought for almost every faction during the war. Somehow successfully being absorbed into one just to go to the next in a different front.

Even running to the Allied lines during the invasion of Normandy, right on the beaches itself.

:confused:
They weren't at the beach, they ware with the nazi uniforms in the same battle remember ?

Comrade Kaizer

Grizzled Veteran
May 21, 2009
They weren't at the beach, they ware with the nazi uniforms in the same battle remember ?
How can I remember if I never watched the movie?

In the trailer at 0:32 they are seemingly running out into the beaches or running inland away from Allies storming the buffs above the beaches. Not sure, hence the confusion emote...

cucamonster

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 15, 2010
How can I remember if I never watched the movie?

In the trailer at 0:32 they are seemingly running out into the beaches or running inland away from Allies storming the buffs above the beaches. Not sure, hence the confusion emote...
That's what i'm saying : thge trailer never show them ON the beach, just in the "Defense Coast Hill" with German uniforms ;)

cucamonster

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 15, 2010
Yeah, I'm pretty excited about this, but here in Brazil NO ONE know this, anybody knows if is already released and such ? :p

dosaemon

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 21, 2006
i seen this movie 2 months ago

i seen this movie 2 months ago

it is terrible war movie for me.
it's far away from reality.

those 2 main characters fight in mongolian land against CCCP as Japanese imperial army, then they fight against Germans as CCCP prisoner soldiers, then they fight against US as 3rd reich soldier.:confused:

this film by same director with brotherhood.

Attachments