• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Do you guys prefer knowing the BETA date or not?

Do you guys prefer knowing the BETA date or not?

• Yes, I prefer knowing it even if it can get pushed back.

Votes: 197 82.4%
  • No, I like it the way it is now.

Votes: 42 17.6%

• Total voters
Yes, I would like the know the specific date.
Been mapping for my mod but I stoped 4 days ago because of the Beta hype and only 30 min ago did I start again.

Know the date would allow me to proceed with my tasks normaly and then when the Beta starts I can stop everything and comite to be a no-lifer in RO2.

Upvote 0
Knowing the date of the beta would allow me to relax and stop checking this bloody site every 30 mins or so, so I'm obviously going to vote to be in favour of knowing the date :D

TWI have already gave their reasons for not doing so, so it's cool, we'll all have to keep on checking and be patient, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

Upvote 0
I don't want to know

I don't want to play with half the guys on the forums anymore anyway.

Here's to hoping that, with the beta date pending, everyone who has been threatening to cancel their pre-orders will actually do so, so I have a more mature audience to play with.

You must have quite a view from up there ;)

high-horse.jpg

Upvote 0
I don't want to know

I don't want to play with half the guys on the forums anymore anyway.

Here's to hoping that, with the beta date pending, everyone who has been threatening to cancel their pre-orders will actually do so, so I have a more mature audience to play with.

Disagree with me and you're immature, so I'm taking my ball and going home. Say no more. :D

Upvote 0