• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Do I own Rising Storm or not?!

GICodeWarrior

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 23, 2016
Hi,

I own "Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer" on Steam. Looking at the support page for it (Help > Steam Support > Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer), it says I bought it in December 2012.

"Dec 16, 2012 - Received on Steam as part of: Tripwire Bundle - Sep 2012"

If I click the View in Store button from that support page, it takes me to "Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad with Rising Storm" and says "Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad with Rising Storm is already in your Steam library".

If I go to the "Rising Storm Game of the Year Edition" page and try to buy it, it says "If purchasing for yourself, you will not receive an extra copy of:
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad with Rising Storm".

When I launch the game, I see the Rising Storm splash screen. However, once inside the game, the game claims I don't own Rising Storm.

• I see the "Click to Buy! Rising Storm" button in the lower left
  • When I view my Profile Stats the View Rising Storm Stats tab at the bottom doesn't work
  • and in game, I have no unlocks (not even the M1 Garand) and completing a round tells me I don't own the game (or playing unranked but my friends say it's ranked)

I really don't understand what is going on. Do I own Rising Storm or not?!