• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

.dll Error Crashlog

KampucheanSVD

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 3, 2017
Chernobyl
It's a different .dll everytime (most of the time it's PhysXCore64.dll). Also I'm not allowed to post images for some reason. Edit, I can just it has to be on a different post for some reason.

Last edited:

KampucheanSVD

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 3, 2017
Chernobyl
Foster Parent;n2324732 said:
That looks like the Easy Anti Cheat thing. I hear that reinstalling EAC can help. Have you looked at their support site? The problem has shown itself on several games and they have support areas for many of them, including RS2.
I also think I found the cause. Do you think that it has something to do with the Hardware Phsyx?

KampucheanSVD

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 3, 2017
Chernobyl
Ok so I disabled Hardware FX and it's still not working on a public game. Why is this? I can still play the training mission though.

KampucheanSVD

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 3, 2017
Chernobyl
Alright I did a fresh reinstall and I got this my first game instantly. Is there somehow I can Skype/Discord call with a developer and have the problem figured out?

Attachments

KampucheanSVD

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 3, 2017
Chernobyl
Yes I have, it suggested I delete that file, but when I start it up it gives me the bugsplat menu. [h=2]Unknown Game File[/h]
An unknown file that is not part of the game installation was found to be loaded from the game directory. [h=3]Remove the conflicting file from the game installation directory.[/h]
First close the game if Rising Storm 2: Vietnam is running and then delete the file from inside the game directory. After deleting the file launch Rising Storm 2: Vietnam again.