• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
It depends when you use it.
AFAIK the weapon is still bugged, so if your last attack was vertical, the special will do 400 dmg.... but if the last attack was horizontal, the special attack does 200 dmg
no matter if it was light or heavy attack.

What's so difficult about bers? parry the hit and just M2 to win :D (im not bers main)

Upvote 0
The G18 is a fun weapon. It has flaws, but for close up trash zeds it's great. I'd take perk skills that allow more ammo for it though it and 150 of armor is a good time. The Ion Thruster has a nice advantage of reach. Both it and the Hemoclobber (not DLC) seem to have a further reach which can allow dispatching bloats and other zeds with easy headshots before they get into their attack ranges. The Rhino is okay. Not as fun as I'd hope. I find the Mosin Nagant fun to use but I like playing Sharpshooter and it adds some new play style.

Reactions: infntnub
Upvote 0
I didn't say "difficult", it's tank-yness and quick speed allow you to deal with most opponents and leave with barely a scratch. But I find the perk not that pleasing to play as... Unless you use the pulverizer or eviscerator. I know that not every perk is good against everything, but I also struggle to bring down tougher opponents for some reason. Even with a high-level skill tree and the ability to parry.

I won't lie, I believe it's just me rather than the perk itself. But it makes for a frustrating experience, and I have no real arguments as to why.

Upvote 0
The Mosin is not as fun as it should be. That's the main gripe I (and a few others) have. It should be some sort of middle ground between the raw-power of the crossbow and the larger magazine and RoF of the M14... And ends up being worse than either.

Which is a damn shame because I'm sure it could be insanely versatile, but the Centerfire gets the job done just as great, while being less expensive (and not DLC, obviously)

Upvote 0