• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

DLC Weapons are Now Able to be Traded on Steam

In a update to the item database on Steam, the weapon DLC has now been made trade-able. You can now use trading to gift the weapons to friends or trade any duplicates you may have acquired through bundles.

It's important to know that the item in your inventory marked as "Standard" must be in your inventory in order for the weapon to be unlocked for your account. The other variants act purely as skins.

Example: Riot Shield and G18 | Standard | Precious

We hope you enjoy the change!

And while you at it, PLEASE can you also make tradable headshot fx's too?
And all thore duplicates of classic D.A.R. skins, steampunk outfits, and maybe even seasonal rewards like FN Fal and SS12 Jager?
Hell, maybe even early access stuff? My friends who miss out those events would be very grateful!

And again - I'm asking for tradability, not for market place.

Reactions: borsdy
Upvote 0
And while you at it, PLEASE can you also make tradable headshot fx's too?
And all thore duplicates of classic D.A.R. skins, steampunk outfits, and maybe even seasonal rewards like FN Fal and SS12 Jager?
Hell, maybe even early access stuff? My friends who miss out those events would be very grateful!

And again - I'm asking for tradability, not for market place.
Items that were earned through season objectives, or weekly outbreaks, or that were granted globally to all are not made tradeable because the system makes sure you have them. So if you trade them, the next time you launch the game, the system will check and see you should have them, and then it will grant them again.

Upvote 0
Items that were earned through season objectives, or weekly outbreaks, or that were granted globally to all are not made tradeable because the system makes sure you have them. So if you trade them, the next time you launch the game, the system will check and see you should have them, and then it will grant them again.
I mean ok, fine. But what about headshot fx's? There's no reason for them being non-tradable.

Upvote 0