• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console DLC Trophies don't work

Jaketwheeler8

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 2, 2021
I've played through most of the DLC & I'm missing Electric Burn, Shadow Killer, 40 and Flirty & Atomic Bomb. For some reason I See Site P & Bone Breaker popped fine upon completion but the others have not. I'm going to have to sadly put the game down until these are fixed. Don't want to play the entire game again for some trophies. Don't understand how I'm getting these problems since I had no issues with trophies on the base game

4 out of the 12 didn’t unlock for me on PS5. The others I did get. I also tried using a backup save form the PS Cloud and redoing it 3x, still wouldn’t pop. Anything I can do to help the Dev Team I will. Love the game and DLC but please look into this. I saw over on Reddit as well on PSN profiles, ppl are reporting the same. Keep up the great work! The ones below are the ones that won’t unlock.
Electric Burn
Shadow Killer
4 Star Rank
Atomic Bomb

Upvote 0
I got everything but
Fan Fare and Island Queen
So I got trophy for doing everything, but didn't get trophy for doing everything in new location and for eating all the guys, which is also included in doing everything. And you can't restart DLC, you need to play whole game again...

Upvote 0
I got everything but
Fan Fare and Island Queen
So I got trophy for doing everything, but didn't get trophy for doing everything in new location and for eating all the guys, which is also included in doing everything. And you can't restart DLC, you need to play whole game again...
I replayed the game to unlock the DLC. Found and ate all the questers 3 times (reloaded the save) and trophy didn't unlock.

Upvote 0
In my case, no trophy popped. I killed all Apex predators, reached level 40, kill the lvl 5 Bounty Hunter and nothing. By reloading the game, i just got the trophy for visiting the new area but that's it. It feels like a ripoff to me ... And because Man Eater is tied to my ps+ subscription, it means i need to keep paying until they fix it, if they fix.
This is really unprofessional.

Upvote 0
I faced a crash right after unlocked 'Four-Star Rank', and these trophies haven't been unlocked since.
- Island Queen
- Apex Eater

Two trophies left, but I sadly stopped playing too due to a bug.
- Perfect Timing
- I Can Handle the Truth!

Please fix this issue. 🥺
This is what happened to me. I died before killing her (no where near death) and game crashed but trophy popped during crash.

then Apex eater didn’t pop and I stopped. I have a save at 98% for island queen which is the rank 5 fight anyway.

hopefully there will be a fix and I can load up and continue. Fingers crossed.

Upvote 0